CMRR not working ...any thoughts

I have been disputing a TL with a CA that does not sign for certified mail, does not answer faxes, and will not speak to me on the phone or in person. In order to begin a paper trail with these assholes I need proof that they receive my DVs. :twisted: Will a fax confirmation hold up in court ? Additionally, the CA no longer collects for the OC related to this debt. How can I use this to my advantage? Lastly, this TL as come back verified 3X with Equifax , but simulatenously the CA has ignored all of my validation requests. Do I have any recourse? Is it time for MOV with Equifax?

Fed-ex

Ok , but cant they refuse FEDEX as well? Additionally this CA list a false address on EQUIFAX to dispute information. Isn't there laws against reporting incorrect information on a credit file? It makes it diffucult to dispute a TL with this misleading information. I found a few alternate addresses for them - so far , no good

If your state requires licensing then go to your state government's website and look up to make sure they are licensed. If so, the state will have a valid address for them.

UPS/FedEx is the way to go. It's not as imposing as CMRRR. For the reference line write "Final Check" they will think there is a check in it. In your letter tell them this is the final time you are checking with them to see if they are going to follow the law and validate. :D

You can also ask the CRA for method of validation. The address should also be on your CR.

May want to go straight to ITS. Search for posts from seasoned veterans like Divemedic, Hoplesscred and DocDan. :)

You can send the letter to the registered agent for that CA. He is required by law to accept all certified mail.

Keep the notices that they are refusing. That can help you in court. Since the FDCPA requires you to dispute a debt in writing, their refusal to accept certified mail is denying you your right to validation.