Disputing negs with EQ online

Guest tigger7588

Guest tigger7588

Hey yall- I am on a roll, thanks to my addiction here I already have 4 negs removed sent out 8 DV's yesterday and disputed all my negs online with EX.

My question- (and I do have one) Have any of you had any issues disputing negs online with EQ?? I clicked all the appropriate boxes and hit submit but all it did was take me to a blank page that said doneat the bottom. No confirmation or anything! when I went back it no longer is allowing me to dispute. How do I find out if my requests went through - and is this normal??

Please advise- THANKS!!!:notworthy::IThankYou::notworthy::IThankYou::notworthy:

TU watch out your A$$ is next !!

10 accounts -4 negs down 18 to go !

OK may I ask what this is about? I am disputing with EQ online and get the emails and it takes them 30 days.. But what is the one mean?

Hey yall- I am on a roll, thanks to my addiction here I already have 4 negs removed sent out 8 DV's yesterday and disputed all my negs online with EX.

My question- (and I do have one) Have any of you had any issues disputing negs online with EQ?? I clicked all the appropriate boxes and hit submit but all it did was take me to a blank page that said doneat the bottom. No confirmation or anything! when I went back it no longer is allowing me to dispute. How do I find out if my requests went through - and is this normal??

Someone explain please?

No I haven't had any issues with EQ> But I find it best to do everything by mail. It takes longer but you have written documentation of evrything. The online is faster and easy but can be confusing! Does anyone have any ideas on how to get previous CR or a lsit of previously disputed items from the CRAS?