should i walk away

lsp29

i disputed with CRA's first about my account that a CA has for pic a flic

it was verified with TU but got deleted from EX. i should send a DV letter to the CA but im scared if i do they will report it back to EX. in 10/2008 it comes off anyway so should i DV them or not?

oh in my state pic a flick are no longer in business, does that matter for collecting the debt?

South Carolina SOL is 3 years across the board. Just dispute the account with them not DV. Since it's obviously past the 30day dunning letter they don't have to respond to a DV, dispute they must or it's an automatic violation. Then dispute with the CRA again.

South Carolina SOL is 3 years across the board. Just dispute the account with them not DV. Since it's obviously past the 30day dunning letter they don't have to respond to a DV, dispute they must or it's an automatic violation. Then dispute with the CRA again.

should i call or write? would it simply state that the SOL are 3 years in my state and please remove it from my CR's

so when disputing this account what's my first move