cortrust bank what to do?

ritag

i have a cortrust credit card account on my credit reporting Charged off as bad debt First payment never received. It is in collections and ARROW FINANCIAL SERVICES ownes the debt, Arrow called me on the debt and i told them i will only communicate with them by mail, i sent a DV letter last November and they didn't responed. I called cortrust and they told me to send a letter for investigation and i did about 4 months ago and didnt get any respond back from them, i called back about 45 days ago and they told me the fraud department is going to send me paperwork to fill out and send back and i never got anything from them till now. The account is showing it was opened on 07/20/2004. I am confused dont know what to do next?

thank you for your reply but i need expert advise because the situation is different now and it has beens a while that i dv them, I read the forum alot i deleted like around 40k because of this forum and i appreciate every one here.

• 3 weeks later...