Phartsmeller

Why I Like Transunion

THey are on the Ball,as of Today.I have all 13 Negative account history Item removed or deleted I should say. Maybe its the 1-2-3-Punch. Mail-Phone-online dispute of all 13 but it worked. And I just started August 15th or so.Experian Dropped 3-4 of the 13 or so they had The rest are Pending,And equifax shows all as disputed but nothing has come off yet. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that Trans_u has faster response time.And If For you Equifax took the full 30-45 days to report weather they acted on 1 Item or 10? Anyway Im in a pretty good Mood. Many of the Items were slated to come off in the next 3-8 months.1-2 had a yr or so.But As Much Time as I have been putting in this and trips to Post Office. Its Nice to see it come Good. Good Luck To All.

Congrats!

For me they seem to play time about. Who does what first but EQ is certainly in last place and getting them to communicate with me has been a momumental task.!

Anyway its great they are falling that fast...xdancex

I've also had great luck with TransUnion. My worst is Experian. They verify and then refuse to reinvestigate.......:-(

EX really dislikes me for some reason. I'm convinced of it...My repair journey began with a EX score of 518, which then dropped to 517, which then jumped to 522, then dropped again to 517 and as of today jumped to a 529. I wouldn't be surprised if, by tomorrow, my EX score is a flat 0. LOL.

TU and EQ have been pretty good at removing baddies from my reports. I've had a decent number of deletions since my repair started and am awaiting the status of a second round of disputes. We shall see!

I think the folks at EX are hip to the credit repair game. Once you have been successful at getting things removed, your account is flagged. From that point on, your disputes are watched very closely. The ones, who have the most luck, are the ones who are making their first or second attempts at disputing.

Transunion is the worst for me. It's my lowest score and it takes the full time period for them to investigage. Although I will give TU props for actually removing old names/addresses. Unlike Experian. Equifax, on the other hand, they're my favorite.