whocares

got my crown jewelers purchase today

I just got my 1500 and a watch I didn't need. It's my first positive/open TL since my auto accident in 2000. I figured I'd better get started before my almost 10 year-old "good" TLs fall off.

Anybody know when they start reporting from the time you open the account, order etc?

I think it's speeds up if you make a payment, but generally about 30 - 45 days for me. How much did you spend on the watch? If it was on of the highline Citizens that's close to $500 I think they will report $1000 TL.

I just checked my CR again, and they are now reporting $1500 TL instead of the $500 before. When I first got the account it reported to EQ and EX but not TU. I figured it was just TU being slow, well now, they are reporting to TU and EX only and EQ was deleted. Wondering if they stopped reporting to EQ now. <shrug> I also just got an account for my wife so we'll see what happens.

Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The problem is at Equifax end. Equifax has our data. They are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

If you have questions, please feel free to write us back.

Thank you.

www.CrownJewelers.com

----- Original Message -----

To: diamonds@crownjewelers.com

Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 3:34 PM

Subject: equifax reporting

The following information was submitted to Crown Jewelers on 8/30/2007:

Account #: xxxxxxxxxx

Order #: None Specified

Comments: Hi, Crown Jewelers has disappeared off my Equifax credit report. Ive contacted Equifax and they say they can only report what is provided. you guys are showing up on Experian and Trans Union. Can you double check on your end to see if there was a mistake. Thanks

mine hasn't reported, I ordered 2 pair of earings I already paid the down payment and yesterday they call and tell me that one pair is on back order so I can either cancel my Whole order or I can wait three weeks and they will send them both together. I said I'd wait. but now I'm worried that they wont start reporting for another month. I would have cancelled the order but the one that was backordered was the cheaper of the two and I'd have to repay my down payment-aarrgghh

mine hasn't reported, I ordered 2 pair of earings I already paid the down payment and yesterday they call and tell me that one pair is on back order so I can either cancel my Whole order or I can wait three weeks and they will send them both together. I said I'd wait. but now I'm worried that they wont start reporting for another month. I would have cancelled the order but the one that was backordered was the cheaper of the two and I'd have to repay my down payment-aarrgghh

As long as you've made an order and a payment, they should still report.

How long does the application take? Does it take them awhile to verify employment and phone numbers, etc?

They don't ask employer, they verify NOTHING that I can see. I sign up, get a confirmation link, once you click on the confirmation, then about half the day later, you have your account info.

For me, they didn't verify anything. Within five minutes I received my account information via Email.

My ring shall be coming today. Can't wait for the TL to be reported and see if my scores start to climb a tad bit. Eventually, I'd like a CC company to approve me and actually be able to go out and purchase something!

I got the account on Aug. 12th bought something, got an e-mail statement paid it. bought something else thinking that maybe I didn't buy enough but it still hasn't posted. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to post the tl. can't wait to see if it improves my score!!!:lol: