whocares

got my crown jewelers purchase today

I received my ring two days ago on the 4th. As of today, CJ is reporting to EX. Which means that they began reporting to EX 1.5 weeks after my purchase date. They're reporting a $1,500 TL - just what I wanted. And my EX score jumped 13 points between yesterday and today, thanks to the account. It'll be nice to see what happens when they report to TU and EQ. :p

I finally feel like I have accomplished something. I have a positive TL! YES!

I received my ring two days ago on the 4th. As of today, CJ is reporting to EX. Which means that they began reporting to EX 1.5 weeks after my purchase date. They're reporting a $1,500 TL - just what I wanted. And my EX score jumped 13 points between yesterday and today, thanks to the account. It'll be nice to see what happens when they report to TU and EQ. :p

I finally feel like I have accomplished something. I have a positive TL! YES!

CONGRATS!

Seems like everyone who purchased from CJ recently are having success with the EX reporting. Let's see how quickly we all see the account on our TU and EQ reports!

Congrats to everyone with the positive TL's. I know how excited I am, even though my $30 ring is turning my finger green already! :lol:

Congrats to everyone with the positive TL's. I know how excited I am, even though my $30 ring is turning my finger green already!

LOL green like Money??? thats a good thing...

Great Job, I'm glad you took the plunge, You needed to start somewhere...

Now off to start an account for hubby.

I guess I'll be picking out what jewelry I'll be getting for christmas....He needs this bad and I need a new watch...

Just be careful of their "silver" section. I've never in my life turned green from silver, but this ring did it. So if you get a watch and it's silver, coat the back in clear nail polish or something like that to make sure it doesn't turn your wrist green.

Although if it did, that'd be pretty cool...Us lucky CIC members to have CJ TL's on our CR's will all have the matching green hue. :mrgreen:

when ex posted CJ...I wonder why? it's not bad, 1500.00 CL showing and still only on X...heres the fakos

9/6/07 615 627 650

9/8/07 615 593 650

I bet the FICO didn't drop. Give it a couple of months reporting and FAKO will start to move also. For me, my FAKO dropped also, but my FICO raised. :confused:

I'm glad you told me that....I want to check the real ficos when everything is reporting correctly

FICO is quite wild. I just got a fico alert that my score went up 17 points. I check the alert and my hooters account utilization moved from 1% to 90%. I maxed the card out and PIF but I didn't know what date they report your balance as of.