whocares

got my crown jewelers purchase today

Finally broke down and applied online for Crown Jewelers. I've read so much here about them, I finally decided to take the leap. Have to wait 24 hours for the app to be processed. Will update when I see what the CL is.

BOOOHOOOO!! Mines not showing yet. I got my purchase about a week and a half ago. I hope it updates soon, I cant take the wait! I want to see how many points Ill get! This will be the only good thing on my report!

AND.... I get my TU results back in 2 DAYS!!!! AHHHHH. I have a really good feeling 2 are getting delted, please o please. LOL

According to CJ they are reporting only once a month- I've learned this because I told them that I've made two payments and not being reported.

I have yet to recieve my stuff due to back order (could really care less if it takes another month to get here using for christmas) My motivation is not the merchandise, it is the reporting, so please report me an take as long as you want shipping me the stuff.

No such luck , I put in my order right before luvbugs, and still waiting for it to ship- it will be probably another good month before its reported if it doesn't ship before they report again.........aaarrrggghhhhhhhhh

I recieved the approval email today from Crown Jewelers, $1500 limit. I'll make a purchase here in a while. Had emails about changes to both EQ and EX as well on TC. have to wait another 8 hours or so before I can update TC to see what has changed, I had a few disputes pending.