whocares

got my crown jewelers purchase today

I think having a TL posting a 1500.00 CL was what got me a new 2400.00 platinum card...I will not keep them for long...But they should stay on for 6 months if you don't buy anything else....

They are easy to work with and you can pay online

Congrats on the good Credit...

Ok got my stuff and made my down payment and another payment, not only are they still not reporting they don't show that they charged me anything ro that I Paid anything on my account on thier site ...........aaaarrrggghhhhh

If they just woulda posted then I wouldn't be scoreless!!

Well, I would guess that when they do report, it will show the date opened, not just as soon as they report. So they should be aging as we do. I would hope so anyway.

this is right. you may not get reported the same month, but when you do (up to 90 days) you will be reported with the "open date".

CJ still not reporting to EQ. Don't necessarily believe that there is an issue with EQ, since a card that I haven't even activated yet was reported to EX yesterday and was reported to EQ as of today...So I'm about to call CJ and see what's going on there.

CJ still not reporting to EQ. Don't necessarily believe that there is an issue with EQ, since a card that I haven't even activated yet was reported to EX yesterday and was reported to EQ as of today...So I'm about to call CJ and see what's going on there.

I think the problem is between EQ and CJ specifically. Mine used to be reported to EQ until a couple months ago. My understanding is that even if CJ stopped paying for the reporting that anything they had already reported should stay. :confused:

I think the problem is between EQ and CJ specifically. Mine used to be reported to EQ until a couple months ago. My understanding is that even if CJ stopped paying for the reporting that anything they had already reported should stay. :confused:

I would think so too. It wouldn't make sense otherwise. I'll give a full report after I call. :)

There's a problem reporting to EQ from them? Man I just got my wife's CJ going with some 10k gold earings (and they FLOAT on water by the way) just to get some history on EQ so she can have a shot at Target!

If I'd known this I'd have just gotten the same pair from a plastic bubble from the kid's machine at the mall.

They are still not posting to EX, I am going to let them slide at the end of my 6 months, they served their purpose...

I think the 1500.00 limit was why I got a 2400.00 limit on my last card.

Either way, I have paid for my stuff and am happy to have the positive TL....time to move on.

I never used it...

Activate Your Account Today

Use Coupon Code: ACTIVATE

& SAVE $25 OFF

Down Payment when you make a purchase of $199 or more.

Offer good for seven days. Limit one per customer. Not valid with any other offer.

Coupon code must be entered at the time of check out. Void if order cancelled.

Offer valid with online purchases only. Credit limits apply

I never used it...

Activate Your Account Today

Use Coupon Code: ACTIVATE

& SAVE $25 OFF

Down Payment when you make a purchase of $199 or more.

Offer good for seven days. Limit one per customer. Not valid with any other offer.

Coupon code must be entered at the time of check out. Void if order cancelled.

Offer valid with online purchases only. Credit limits apply

Thanks Who. Just a question, do I really want to spend $199 on anything with crown? or should I just go for something lower priced and not worry about the coupon? Anyone??

how much you spend isn't going to make any difference in reporting, I spent 66.00 and they still reported...

I may buy something else small before the end of my 6 months, but someone said they will downgrade your CL to 500.00 after an item is paid off...and will stop reporting after 6 months if you owe them nothing...so it depends on you needs...

I think the 1500 CL was what got me the high limit on the geico platnium card...