whocares

got my crown jewelers purchase today

I talked to the lady at CJ today, she said they report every month in the first 2 weeks of the month based on the former month's payment status.

the min pymt is $25 even if you bought something for $40 you will probably have it paid off before they can report.

Then they need to change their website! It clearly states they "Report to ALL 3 Credit Bureaus!"

It used to report to all three but there are people whom have called CJ and EQ and they both acknowledge that they are not reporting blaming one another. There is a problem somewhere that nobody can find. I have a feeling that it's EQ since all CJ has to do is send the data, which they claim to do. Not only that, if the problem was with CJ not paying for their subscription anymore that would NOT cause EQ to delete the information that had already been reported. EQ was clearly reporting my TL for months before all of the sudden it disappeared entirely.

Oh no, BJS...That's no good!

My "sterling silver" ring that turned my skin green ended up not being sterling silver after all. It too floated in water, therefore lending it's precious metal to being nothing but silver-colored plastic. *sigh* Oh well, at least I got a $1,500 TL out of it.

Oh, and as far as them reporting to EQ - according to CJ, it's EQ's fault. I asked when the issue would be resolved and they told me that they've been working on it for months now.

My wifes earrings tore up her ears!

That's horrible. I just wore my new earrings yest and didn't have a problem, but I guess I can't wear them too many more times. LOL I am going to make an online payment to see if it will speed up my posting time.

That's horrible. I just wore my new earrings yest and didn't have a problem, but I guess I can't wear them too many more times. LOL I am going to make an online payment to see if it will speed up my posting time.

it took 4 or 5 days before she had an affect and removed them.

Oh no, BJS...That's no good!

My "sterling silver" ring that turned my skin green ended up not being sterling silver after all. It too floated in water, therefore lending it's precious metal to being nothing but silver-colored plastic. *sigh* Oh well, at least I got a $1,500 TL out of it.

Great...maybe I shouldn't give that watch as a gift after all...:oops: