whocares

got my crown jewelers purchase today

I think the watches are safer b/c they are name brand just with the price jacked. If you want to get something out of your purchase buy a watch. If not buy $30/40 set of cheap plastic earrings for the TL and donate them.

PS Luvbug- what made you think to put them in water ????? does it need to be a certain temp. I just tried out my "sterling silver" hoop and it sank straight to the bottom--??

I think the watches are safer b/c they are name brand just with the price jacked. If you want to get something out of your purchase buy a watch. If not buy $30/40 set of cheap plastic earrings for the TL and donate them.

PS Luvbug- what made you think to put them in water ????? does it need to be a certain temp. I just tried out my "sterling silver" hoop and it sank straight to the bottom--??

LOL Sweetcheeks!

I read on another forum that people who were ordering jewelery from CJ were coming to the realizations that they weren't made of the metals they were supposed to be...So someone suggested the sink or swim test. Unfortunately, mine failed. I should post a picture of the nasty thing on here. It's green. The color of money. Woo-Woo!

LB-well you did want something gaudy/tacky to remind you of your yucky credit right??? be carefull what you wish for .....you'll end up with floating jewels!!

LOL! Ain't that the truth! I'm still debating that "Madre" ring at some point. :p

I think the watches are safer b/c they are name brand just with the price jacked. If you want to get something out of your purchase buy a watch.

I agree, I almost pushed the button on a Citizens watch, but I can get it for half the price on eBay.

CJ showed up when I updated TC today,only reporting on EX, but did give me a bump up in score. My FAKO's will all be over 600 soon. I won't be checking FICO for another month, waiting till a few other things pan out.

I agree, I almost pushed the button on a Citizens watch, but I can get it for half the price on eBay.

It was a Fossil (one of the model numbers posted in this thread) so I thought it would be safe. I normally wouldn't have ordered something that expensive, but it was a gift and it will finally get CJ reporting.

OMG , Im soo flippin happy. CJ is finally reporting for me! It seemed like 4 ever!! Im going crazy though, cuz I cant login to my 3-1 report yet to see if my FAKOS went up!

So far I only know that it is reporting to EX, now I just need to get hubby an account opened.

CJ showed up when I updated TC today,only reporting on EX, but did give me a bump up in score. My FAKO's will all be over 600 soon. I won't be checking FICO for another month, waiting till a few other things pan out.

Seems like everyone who has been waiting is getting their EX update today. Mine is showing on EX now too. I am not holding my breath for EQ, but I think it will show on TU in 2 days. That seems to be the pattern for me and TW's accounts. First EX, next day EQ, and the next day TU.

Update: As of this morning, my CJ account magically disappeared off of my Equifax report. They're still reporting to TU and EX - but no more EQ. Well that just sucks! :evil:

Did it drop your fako? I think many have said it appears then disappears from one or more of the reports. But just think of it this way, it was good when you needed it, and now you can move on!!

it just dropped today? it was on my EQ one day back in august, and gone the next. I sent the dog poo they sold me back and demanded a refund due to the fact that they are no longer reporting to EQ. Something they told me they would do when I bought it.

it just dropped today? it was on my EQ one day back in august, and gone the next. I sent the dog poo they sold me back and demanded a refund due to the fact that they are no longer reporting to EQ. Something they told me they would do when I bought it.

LOL. YOU GO! let us know how they respond.