Jump to content

restrictive endorsement

Recommended Posts

You need to find out if your state's law recognizes restrictive endorsements.

My state of MA does, and there is caselaw on it, provided you pay the correct party.... such as if a CA or lawyer is collecting and directs you to PAY THEM directly, pay the collector not the original creditor. But only a few states allow restrictive endorsements, MA's recognition is a seriously strong one, rare among the states.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.