Wow! This is Going to Be FUN

MotivatedFocus

I had seen that video before! It was incredible. I'm not dealing with them. Its good to put a name ot them b/c I saw them off YouTube and the video had the name of the CA redacted. I think more people need to tape these calls, send them to congress, and show how these jerks really behave.

It is unbelievable to me that they can get away with this. The video was a great idea. I'm blown away and for obvious reasons we didn't get to see the actual documents traded. I'm sure they are just as unbelievable as far as the extent and number of violations.

I NEVER received any written communication from them!

They'll try to get away with anything as long as they thing they can. In the world of YouTube and other internet avenues, I'm surprised CA's aren't more careful. Its not like it was 10 or 15 years ago, if you made a tape recording or whatever, so what, not like the newspaper was going to print it. BUt now, things are much different and these things can be brought out in the opened. People who have never dealt w/ CAs probably never imagine what goes on. I know I didn't. I figured most CAs operate in the realm of legality and reason. I'm sure alot of people think the same thing.

I think more people need to tape record their calls with CAs (where legal of course), post them, and get it out there how these guys really act. I don't deal with CAs over the phone and rarely answer the phone if one is calling, so I don't have much oppty. At some point, Congress can't ignore how their constituents are being abused and they'll hopefully do something in the future. Probably wishful thinking though.