Arrow and the BBB

torikid

I'm in the same boat. I also complained to the AG in Illinois. I responded to the BBB that I want the tradeline removed. I had sent several CMRRR to Arrow and they have failed to respond. THe AG sent me forms to fill out and explain my situation. I just sent them off, so I have to wait. I had sent copies of the letters I sent to Arrow as well. This is past SOL for PA, and they (Arrow) continue to report and raise the amount due everytime I get a credit report.

Yeah, I have a collection letter from March that shows a $900+ amount with one account number and a OC as Security Bank.

The one on the credit is for WE and for $1761 and a different account number.

No response from DV, verfiy all the time with CRA. Guess I should go file online with the AG too because they just don't seem to give a p**p.

ok, i know this is going to be a dumb question, but how does a person go about contacting the BBB? Is it by state?

I have an OC I would like to file a complaint with the BBB.

I live in Tennessee if that matters. Thanks!

http://www.bbb.org

Go there, do a search by name, url or phone number, once it finds it the site redirects you to the bbb that services your complaint.

Thank you. I DID GET MY LETTER. It came today that the account is closed and deleted. I would venture to say that the BBB complaint does work with Arrow.

YEAH!!!! Another one bites the dust.....

Was it a letter to the BBB or AG you sent? Arrow wont respond to anything I toss at them including letters to BBB both online and CMRRR. They tell BBB they have been in contact with the consumer and have been working to solve the issue. WRONG, they have not.

So, was it the BBB that got you the delete or the AG please?

Thank you

So, was it the BBB that got you the delete or the AG please?

Thank you

I Dved them- no response.

I 15 day DVed them- no response.

At 15 days I reported to BBB and FTC -

on the last day of the BBB investigation they told the BBB they would contact me directly. 9/4/07 I responded to the BBB that was bull because the whole reason I had to report them was they never responded to me.

9/13/07 I received a letter dated 9/11/07 that they would delete. So that took a while to receive the letter. I have no idea which step was important... as in BBB complaint or my BBB complaint response. I never got to the AG point.

that might mean that they are going to delete, however, if they don't you got more against them!

Sorry. He is what they did.

No dunning, ever.

Showed up on my reports.

I sent them a DV CMRRR and disputed CRA's.

Didn't valdiate and marked item in dispute ( CRA mark it meets FDCRA guidelines )

Sent second DV CMRRR

No response

Filed with BBB, no response from Arrow to them for weeks, keep filing with BBB to force some kind of answer.

BBB lady told me they will not respond that she will try one more time.

Arrow responded to her saying they have been in contact with the consumer and forwarded information to consumer.

Sure, it was another bill.

I filed again with BBB telling them I received a new bill and did not validate.

BBB sent several more letters to Arrow, no more responses.

They lied to the BBB, they told them they responded to my request when all they did was send me another bill with more add ons to the amount.

Worse thing is they are not mine.

I disputed after the second DV and EXP puts a fraud alert on my file.