BLUTISH

Need help fast..IC systems

A collection agency keeps calling me at work after I have DV'd them saying that because this account is a commercial account he doesn't have to abide by the FDCPA? Please tell me this is NOT TRUE!! I told him that he cannot be calling me at my job and he keeps arguing back that he can...Then I said to him how am I to know if this debt is even mine, without VALIDATION?? He says for me to call the OC and find out, he did not randomly pull my name out of a hat (he is a total smartazz too).I hung up on him, he called right back my secretary told him that I am not allowed to recieve personal calls at work and he said he will call back monday!! AHHH!! Help please! Can he do this because it is a commercial account?

i had a small account with IC 125 .00, during my cREDIT repair, i thought my best bet was to pay it, now i know all the peeps on here say you shoulnt pay for good credit but, it was my call.

my reasoning was i was getting good results doing this an than disputing with the CRB'S, well that what it did, an they never responed to the crb so deleted.

so it your call, but check a few things

sol

is it really yours, ect.

sam

I.C. systems sucks they were on my report for 3 years. I tried asking for a PFD and negotiating with them on a charge that was not even mine. They refused and did not want to resolve the matter at all. The amount was a measly $127.00. I disputed the account and send many DV's they did nothing but always verified with CRA's.

I became creative and had my wife contact the original creditor and advise them that she opened the account and that it should be recalled from my social and report against hers. She paid the original creditor and had them recall the collection account from IC systems. 3 weeks later IC systems was gone from my report..........

Thanks so much for the quick response! Not what I wanted to hear tho...It hasn't hit my credit reports yet atleast. Guess I have to put IC on the top of the list to pay first:(

Thanks all,

Blutish