Phartsmeller

Any One Here Dispute Thru csc for Equifax?

I have Had 13 Items Deleted from Transunion, Now Have Only one derogatory,Have Had 9 items deleted from Experian and they are Still working on it(5 Left) .And equifax Had 19 Items in Dispute and Nothing has Happened.This all started aug 15th,I realize it has not even been 30 days,My question is when going thru csc,do they waite till the end of investigation and do it all at once,The Others seem to get one or 2 here and there as the process goes.Anyway Thanks for your Insight.

I have Had 13 Items Deleted from Transunion, Now Have Only one derogatory,Have Had 9 items deleted from Experian and they are Still working on it(5 Left) .And equifax Had 19 Items in Dispute and Nothing has Happened.This all started aug 15th,I realize it has not even been 30 days,My question is when going thru csc,do they waite till the end of investigation and do it all at once,The Others seem to get one or 2 here and there as the process goes.Anyway Thanks for your Insight.

CSC is VERY slow... look for something about 45 days out

I know the same thing happened to me with Transunion, and Im thinking show me what the heck happened already!! 3 out of 5 are done and The suspense is KILLING me!!LOL I am not a patient person at all!! Oh well, it says I only have till the 17th. Not much longer now!

When I dispute with CSC I usually get my response right at 30 days. When I dispute through Equifax, the longest has been 2 weeks. If it's a baddie I need gone right away I'll dispute through Equifax first then dispute with CSC if it doesn't get deleted with them.

-I have had TL's verified through dispute with eq, just to go to CSC (I am techically suppose to dispute with them anyways) have them go past the 30 days and call them to see whats up and remind um time is up. They have deleted 100% of the time. I think they are understaffed and do not do much with disputes.

-I have had TL's verified through dispute with eq, just to go to CSC (I am techically suppose to dispute with them anyways) have them go past the 30 days and call them to see whats up and remind um time is up. They have deleted 100% of the time. I think they are understaffed and do not do much with disputes.
Is there any Law that says once deleted they cant come back? Just Curious...Thanks

Is there any Law that says once deleted they cant come back? Just Curious...Thanks

the items can be reported again but they are suppose to send you a reinsertion notice within 5 days i think

Hi:

I have tried two of the Credit Bureaus and after sending out a letter referencing with several credit card establishments, the last attempt to obtain credit showed up with only my '98 bankruptcy and I beleive it's ten (10) years before it's gone ... so I may have impacted the credit card companies with something to look at since any thing concerning money and payment must have an accountant keeping tabs on the account itself and none has ever been found... so no evidence means nothing ever was establised ... right??? Have fought with the third parties that have been trying to get me to pay for this disputed account and no one could come up with the information or evidence as we know it to be and I have not gotten any more threatning letters

xdancex;)

Hi:

I have tried two of the Credit Bureaus and after sending out a letter referencing with several credit card establishments, the last attempt to obtain credit showed up with only my '98 bankruptcy and I beleive it's ten (10) years before it's gone ... so I may have impacted the credit card companies with something to look at since any thing concerning money and payment must have an accountant keeping tabs on the account itself and none has ever been found... so no evidence means nothing ever was establised ... right??? Have fought with the third parties that have been trying to get me to pay for this disputed account and no one could come up with the information or evidence as we know it to be and I have not gotten any more threatning letters

What is the difference between CSC and Equifax? How do I submit a dispute with CSC?
bump

CSC Credit Services is the largest independent consumer reporting agency in the United States, representing Equifax products and services in 15 Midwestern and Central states and if you live in one of these 15 states then you should dispute with CSC directly to save yourself time and cut out the middle man.

to find out if you are in one of those 15 states you can Click Here

Also, CSC does not have a nice wibsite like EQ, EX & TU where you can see your credit report online and/or dispute online, they dont offer any type of monthly fee for unlimited report viewing either, you can either fill out an online form, call them or mail a letter when you want to dispute something, then hope they fix it, wait for them to tell Equifax, and then hope Equifax updates their records

it sucks