True Credit Monitoring

alexandriaz

I signed up for True Credit monitoring, I have access to my credit report at any time and I receive alerts any time something changes on my credit reports, however, I havent notices my credit report changing at all nor my fako scores, does any one know why? I thought that my credit reports would be updated when something new acures on it? Like for instance I just opened some new credit card accounts, two of which I know have already been reported to the credit bureaus but when I checked my True Credit theres nothing there. I dont want to pay this monthly charge if my credit reports arent updated with my new accounts or if it doesnt show my new fako scores. The whole point of the monitoring is to keep track of my scores. Anyone know anything about this? :)++

You need to request an update yourself. When you log into your account, there is a section in the right bar showing to Update. You click there and follow the prompts, that will update everything.

:multibounce: Geez Louise! I had no idea, I guess its a good thing I didnt know this little secret otherwise Id probably would of received that infamous email too!! had this since July and not one single update, they must love me. hee hee. well now that I know.............:hmm: