Get Ready....!!

Try4Gr8Credit

if this is some kind of joke your humor is not welcome here. this is an adult site that provides adult credit info, and child like play should not be tolerated.

now if I have mistaken this and you posted your true story in the wrong manner I will truly say I am sorry.

I think he wants us to write it for him.....

it's 6PM on the west Coast.

I'll draft up an ITS to OP -

CIC members, including but not limited to all who have previously posted in this thread, will form a class action suit against OP if, by 11:59 PM, Pacific Time, September 10, 2007 A.D., OP has not posted said alleged "goodwill letter" in this thread, as stated by OP.

Really you guys need to chill. (ndbilly & DLR) In my observations before my first post I noticed the super seriousness of this whole credit repair journey.

Fair enough I was warned by someone who suggested I come here, that some of you are really very serious. He did recommend that I not try to lighten things up with humor. But I doubted him hoping that human nature and it's cynicism would be not be as intense in cyberspace.

However, my hopes that there was a lighter side to this thing were crushed. Some of you need to relax. Please!!! And oh yeah the sequel thread has been here. Check it out. Thank you for all of your help. No worries about anymore games and jokes. I am sorry.:cry:

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274187