conner

Does anyone else agree???

I think thats one of the main reasons to send things cmrrr.

When you get those green cards back it kind of supresses your fix a little.:D

I agree only I do electronic confirmation (via e-mail) so I don't have to wait till I get home to get it!! But then it has me checking my e-mail every 10 min.

My PFD reply came faster than I expected. 4 days in total from mailing it, to getting it back. Everything else is painfully slow. I've got things going by e-mail, mail, online dispute.. Ya, I got one eye on the mail box, the inbox and the online dispute status page..

Now.. if only I had 3 eyes.

Gotta go, time to refresh my e-mail.. is that a truck I hear?? could be the mail.

I received the results of my online disputes with EX and EQ today.

Eisenhower National Bank - written off bad debt - DELETED

Asset Acceptance - SBC Ohio debt - DELETED

FFCC-Columbus Inc - Time Warner & medical debt - changed to included in bankruptcy.

Right now, I'm just waiting to hear back from TU. I am also in the process of disputing two accounts opened in my name due to identity theft. That info is going out to the OC's tomorrow and by the end of the week, I will be sending that info to the CRA's to try and get the inquiries removed if possible.

Good luck with your disputes Conner...8] 8]

I have found a way to help with this. I am currently helping several friends and family members with their reports. I ALWAYS have something to dispute and receive results at least once a week!

There's an idea!!... although.... I may get a little confused and overwhelmed helping other people out too. LOL. Even more stressful. Im just impatient. I want to see something EVERYDAY... even if it is just a return receipt delivered

I guess until then I'll just ... xshakeitx

Oy. This waiting process is killing me. I find out the results of my TU and EX investigations online next week (the 19th and the 21st). My EX score has jumped a tiny bit thanks to CJ reporting, but otherwise nothing has been removed from TU or EX as of yet. As of 09/08, 10 out of 13 disputes have been completed on TU...

Not sure whether or not to take that as a bad sign or not!

It happened again :woohoo: another baddie (direct mgmt) came off EQ but is still hangin on at TU. hey not complaing......it's almost worse because then instead of checking your report every day (24 hrs TC) I now want to check it 3 and 5 times to see if anything else has fallen off and I Can't-Very Addicting, was thinking about tackling the mailman for another hit.

Guess I'll just have to pass the time hangin' out here finding out more and more info ...........XtypeX

thanks to all who inform/communicate/commiserate and catfight here I enjoy every minute ......:grouphug:

Thanks to connor for posting so we can get all of our nervous waiting energy out online

There's an idea!!... although.... I may get a little confused and overwhelmed helping other people out too. LOL. Even more stressful. Im just impatient. I want to see something EVERYDAY... even if it is just a return receipt delivered

I guess until then I'll just ... xshakeitx

At first it was confusing. I started with just one person. I am now working on seven plus my own! I use Microsoft OneNote to keep everything organized! I love it! It is basically a digital notebook. It helps me keep organized.