conner

Does anyone else agree???

UPDATE -Afni is back on my equifax made my score drop 27pts. but Cavalry just came off my experian, thanks to Angiee with the compliance mgrs e-mail -I sent by e-mail the removal letter on friday night and tues AM this TL is off my report!!!!

happy dance..........

:BigDance:

tu/ex/eq

560/558/590

How's everyone else doing with thier disputes ???

UPDATE -Afni is back on my equifax made my score drop 27pts. but Cavalry just came off my experian, thanks to Angiee with the compliance mgrs e-mail -I sent by e-mail the removal letter on friday night and tues AM this TL is off my report!!!!

happy dance..........

:BigDance:

tu/ex/eq

560/547/590

How's everyone else doing with thier disputes ???

Nice Sweet! :)

I'm sitting in my frustrated chair right now in terms of my disputes. I don't know exactly how aggressive I should be with the CRA's. :evil:

Lbug-How many more do you have left ??? I say ask nicely the first time, give them scond chance and the third beat them over the head with vary large stick!

What I have left .....

I still have my judgement ($2095) waiting till the smaller ones are gone, before I start poking at that lion

Auto loan-($1170) charged off and settled my balance in full while I was still making payments -will probably take a slew of GW letters Saving that for second last

What I am working on now -

AFNI-($544) removed from EX and EQ, put back on EQ sticking to TU like Glue. either way it will fall EQ 01/08 and TU 12/07 so I might just wait that one out.

Certegy-($327) On EQ only CA#1 for OC and already sold to CA#2 Cavalry

already send DV and follow up letter for removal

Cavalry- ($327) ON EX only REMOVED today!! CA#2 Who sold to CA#3 who's not reporting they had verified without validation/e-mailed compliace officer and it was gone in 24 hrs. Thanks Angiee!!

MAF -($97) on all three working on gathering information to back up my dispute.

Franklin-($199) on all three verified without validation, writting letter for removal

How's everyone else holding up??? anything to share good or bad??

Well as I have read elsewhere on this board.. once you start your dilligent credit clean up, some things will come out of the woodworks.. and last week I got a letter from our good friends Cavlary by way of a "law office" saying I owe $713.00...

Fortunately for me its not on my report so today I am sending a settlement offer of 15% of that debt.. so roughly $107.00 to ensure that they don't report anything to the CRA's. Hope they accept it!! If not I'll slowly climb my way up the ladder... VERY SLOWLY.

I got a validation letter from my Car Loan and am hoping that they will be willing to change to paid as agreed once I pay them off. Deciding know if I should settle or just pay it in full. Whatever it takes to have them change the status...

One of the creditors I DV'd's 30 days was up yesterday and I got absolutely no response for them, so I am going to send out another letter to them today.. if no response again I am hoping I can be free & clear of them & that my $5,800.00 debt will be GONE!

Now that would be scary, huh...I'm not sure that I'd really want that resemblance. :D

Lovebug5 - you don't know how relieved I am to hear that! Ha ha!!!! I couldn't imagine anyone who looked that that actually posted their picture on the board. You are too funny!!!:roflmao:

Hey thought I'd have to wait till dec for it to fall off but AFNI came off my TU today !!!!!!!:BigDance::BigDance:

AFNI is still on EQ that's due to fall off in 1/2008 unless santa decides to come early again.

Certegy recieved my letter on thurs requesting removal - so hopefully that will happen in this upcomming week.

Franklin- I have second DV letter written to take to post office on monday

MAF- I got my roommates SS# so I can pull his account and prove that I never had service in my name but missed talking to CSR rep by 5 min- will call on mon.

World omni-still waiting for small ones to be gone /will take slew of GW's

Col capital (jdgmt) saving this for last- I'm waiting beacause I don't want to poke that lion without having something to feed it.

on positive note Hopefully I can get CJ to finally report and I sent my $200 MO to orchard for my secured card - hopefully I wont be scoreless anymore and will be on my way to healthy credit lifestyle.

THANKS TO ALL HERE .....I SOO COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU !!!:grouphug::grouphug:

How's everyone else's repair going?? still trying to tackle the mailman??

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TODAY I PULLED MY REPORT AS I USUALLY DO ON MONDAY MORNINGS NAD FOUND OUT THAT OUR GOOD OL FRIEND CAVALRY DECIDED TO POST TO MY REPORTS AFTER SENDING A SETTLMENT LETTER TO THEM LAST WEEK AND ASKING THEM NOT TO REPORT.

IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?

As much as I'd love to take all the credit it's CIC I found it in another thread posted by a user named Angiee. but I am glad to be the conduit for the info. Good lucK !!

Us 600 sisters have to stick together......LOL other then cavalry, how are your other disputes going ??

I'm working on mine & DH's. Once I get those done I MAY help others...I could not be working on more than ours right now, it would drive me crazy and I'm really not well enough organized to handle more right now. Working on just us has made me be a lot more organized though...there is no way to do this without some organization!

Thanks for the congrats connor- I know how it is when you are focused on somthing.....I hope That contact info helps!

Organization-mee too!! my three ring binder/sheet protectors/ excel spreadsheet have been my saviors. I put in each letter (including responses)that I write to each OC/CA, it has the pocket for the cert tickets and green card when it returns. plus the excel spreadsheet has an overview page removed dates, what still remains and a counter at the bottom for all that's left so I can keep track as stuff is removed. plus each CA has thier own tab and it helps me to see who is reporting what to who and how accurate it is across all three CRA's.

I have seen this thread before but I am just now feeling your pain! I feel like I am wasting time and that I should be following up with SOMETHING!!!!

I guess I could write a second dispute with a couple of the CA's who "verified" but I don't agree.

Yes I definitely feel your frustrations...

This morning I received another email from true credit that there was yet another inquiry from Cavalry:twisted: on my TU report (as if 18 inquiries werent already enough)

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I feel like giving up right now.xshotx

Sweet.. I was also wondering if you got a reply back from Anthony Aquilino because I havent received a response from him.. maybe they are going to mail me something. Damnit. I am calling someone today. They are really pissin me off!

xxHellxx

And the worst part about it is their date shows as this month.. so it would take a whole 7 years for them to come off!

I emailed him with a reference to the hard copy being sent CMRR

I had stated in my letter that I wanted to be contacted by USPS so maybe that's why I didn't get an e-mail response. It was just removed last tuesday so I expect something to be in my mail any day now, or maybe he didn't send anything to not acknowlege that the company did anything wrong and removed so I couldn't show willfull non-compliance. don't know. I will check today's mail and get back to ya.

I called Cavlary earlier and they said they are not dealing with it anymore Thomas Law Offices are, so he wouldn't give me much info.. just told me to call the Law Office. They are playing hard ball... so I gotta figure out what my next move is. Crappers.