Do I Become Patient Now?

Dre

Hello all:

I have been repairing my credit for over a year now, and I've had great success! I was able to increase my credit score by 100 points from last Sept. I tried to get a few baddies removed (3 collections), TL's to show no late payments (companies wouldn't do anything), sent out goodwill letters (no bueno with those: Discover Card and Wells Fargo), and getting a paid collections removed = no good :)

I have been able to wipe out all my credit card debt, and now I have been saving up (emergency fund), mutal funds (50 a month), IRA Roth, and savings accounts. But I'm trying to figure out what to do next? Start paying off my student loans? I can keep them deferred for a few more years, and I'm paying the interest on them. I don't have a car payment or a house note.

Should I just be patient and wait for my scores to get better or continue to try to get rid of the baddies? My credit cards are fine, but I was thinking about getting a line of credit (loan), b/c my credit report does show: "credit history is too short". I guess I don't have enough of different types of credit.

Any advice would help. Sorry for the length of this email.