Wage Earner plan

torikid

It could be something else, like credit credit counseling, or some type of repayment plan. Then again, it could be an incorrect TL.

Awesome thanks. This particular company swears they removed the false BK from file and is only reporting it as sold/ transferred. 3 months later this Wage Earner thing is still on there. I sent them a letter with ITS, BBB, FTC, first 3 pages of a lawsuit and a settlement offer. We will see. We were actually denied a car because we could not provide discharge papers for a BK we never filed.

Just curious who the CA reporting the false BK is? I had Unifund do the same thing to me. Took seven months and I filed complaints with the OH AG, TX AG, BBB, TFC, ACA and finally disputed again with EQ before the account with BK information was deleted from my EQ report. Total of 203 pages of documentation.