Chase Identity Protection monitoring

Hey all -

So I try and sign up for the Chase Identity Protection monitoring service after I cancel TC.

I get to the 2nd step - the one where I have to click the box "yeah i accept the terms and conditions..."...I check the box, then when I hit the "next" button - a BLANK dialog box pops up.

It's BLANK. Nothingness. I click "ok" and i'm back to the step I am trying to pass. All of the info is entered correctly, I try a new username/password - same thing. My permissions are set right, not blocking popups or anything.

What is going on? does Chase not like me?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll get all 3 after your first pull, there will be an option to the right... just click it and confirm.. it will pull again and all 3 will be there. No extra cost.

Well, that does it for me... glad to be rid of TC (although never had probs with them). I hate wondering if it will be canceled every time I pull a reports within a few days of each other. Know of any problems pulling often with Chase?

Well, that does it for me... glad to be rid of TC (although never had probs with them). I hate wondering if it will be canceled every time I pull a reports within a few days of each other. Know of any problems pulling often with Chase?

Chase is a relatively new thing but I have yet to hear of a problem with them.

Regarding TC - you can ghange your CC number on file with them to 0000-0000-0000-0000. I did that and got a "we are having a problem with your card" email :ROFLMAO2:

Regarding TC - you can ghange your CC number on file with them to 0000-0000-0000-0000. I did that and got a "we are having a problem with your card" email :ROFLMAO2:

I did that and two days later they still charged my card. 1 day after I received the "cancelation for excessive pulls" email. I got them to refund it, but it was a pain.

ChaseId works just as well as TC, it does load a little faster, no pop-ups and Inq bumps 3x as fast. I don't know myself since I only have on TU inq. People I know, report having 1 inq for every 3 pulls. I did have 1 inq get bumped the first day I logged into it. I don't need to pull every day now that most of the baddies are off. I only have 3 accounts that need to be paid but won't do it unless I get a PFD and they won't budge so no need to frequent pulls anymore. ;)

Anyone else having problems signing in? Yesterday and today I got this message: Unfortunately, the Web site has encountered a temporary issue with your request. We apologize for the inconvenience..

• Please try your request again in a few minutes. If you continue to experience the same issue, please contact the customer service for assistance.

Hopefully its just a glitch. Unfortunately I dont have the time to sit on the phone and talk to customer service.