Chase Identity Protection monitoring

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something's up... I too have not been able to log in for 2 days citing "temporary issues"... my wife's account works no problem.

The error occurs before even trying to pull a new report, so it can't be TU just being down... also I pulled my wife's report no problem.

I was kicked from TC, my wife never had a TC account....

So now, I worry. :shock:

Over on CB they are saying this "issue" is really TC canceling us. again. I'm starting to believe it. I called CIP and they told me to call back tomorrow and talk to the technical people who are off tonight. I found it odd that she asked why I was using the service "so much" (heck, I only log in when I get an alert and update to see what it is about. It's that time of month, when TC said we SHOULD be checking.) I told her I have items in dispute and was recently a victum of fraud (I did have a FA) and use the alerts as a way to keep an eye on things.

Of course those idiots work the same hours I do.

I don't think they're getting ready to boot us. I actually spoke to a supervisor earlier today and he came right out and said that my account was just fine, they are having technical problems. He actually took my cell phone number to alert me when I am able to get access to my account. Could this be the long awaited update that will eliminate AU usage? I haven't pulled very much except to update when my school loans finally came in. Other than that, no really pulling there. So I haven't had update issues.

When I found I could not access last nite or this morning I thought it might be a good idea to cancel the free 30 day trial before I got the axe myself. So I guess it looks as if I will have to be satisfied to pull a few times a month on TC. Job done anyway nothing TU and 1 EQ. I'm good. No need to pull anyway now.

I don't think they're getting ready to boot us. I actually spoke to a supervisor earlier today and he came right out and said that my account was just fine, they are having technical problems. He actually took my cell phone number to alert me when I am able to get access to my account. Could this be the long awaited update that will eliminate AU usage?

NO. This is a credit fustercluck if I ever saw one. A plot hatched in New Delhi I think. I hear that even EX won't implement the NeoFICO until sometime next year. Don't look for this anytime soon. Speaking of when pigs fly did you know that Cap One actually started to report limits on Experian today? Yep.

This does REALLY piss me off that it had to happen yesterday. I had to print out my latest credit report for my loan officer to get a mortgage and I had to go with one over a week old. All my newly added accounts that boosted my scores were not on there. It didn't hurt me too bad though. They already told me that my CR is ready for a mortgage, just gotta get to that 2 yr period after the BK so paperwork starts rolling in Nov. :D

Over on CB they are saying this "issue" is really TC canceling us. again. I'm starting to believe it. I called CIP and they told me to call back tomorrow and talk to the technical people who are off tonight. I found it odd that she asked why I was using the service "so much" (heck, I only log in when I get an alert and update to see what it is about. It's that time of month, when TC said we SHOULD be checking.) I told her I have items in dispute and was recently a victum of fraud (I did have a FA) and use the alerts as a way to keep an eye on things.

Of course those idiots work the same hours I do.

I wouldn't doubt it!

FYI I just signed up with Chase Identity Protection after it was suggested here. After two days of pulls, that is blocked to.

Chase is telling me that True Credit is blocking me from accessing my account.

That's right, the rep I spoke to specifically asserted that!!

BE WARNED!

FYI I just signed up with Chase Identity Protection after it was suggested here. After two days of pulls, that is blocked to.

Chase is telling me that True Credit is blocking me from accessing my account.

That's right, the rep I spoke to specifically asserted that!!

BE WARNED!

i don't doubt it a bit. i suspect that CIP is just renting TC space.

Haa haa haa HOt damn! I called and bitched to the guy that I was a Chase Credit Card holder and I subscribed to the service and I've not been able to log in to my account. I called 4 days ago to complain about this and someone said they would call me back and NOTHING! I work 3rd shift and don't appreciate having to wake up at my 3am to make a call on this when my CC provider is supposed to be providing me a service and they fail to do so! I then asked the guy his phone number so I could wake him up.They transferred me to the bank, confirmed info and I was able to log back in. I'm guessing they probably looked up my CC acount and stuff because I was put on hold a bit. The guy did apologize to me and said that my account had been locked for percautionary measure.

:BigDance:

I wish you luck. I'm hoping that this is actually a software problem and nothing else. I mentioned that I paid for this service and have received alerts which I can't check. I was surprised that my new password worked. I think I'll back on the refreshing the report daily and only do so when I get an alert. At least for a while. I only have 1 TU inquiry and think I only need only a few more pulls to b* it off, but I don't think it will make any difference to my score.

I have already logged on today and it worked again. Keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't a temporary situation.

As far as what to expect. Definately expect someone with a strong accent. I think the guy I talked to was getting irritated with me having him repeat things.

As far as what to expect. Definately expect someone with a strong accent. I think the guy I talked to was getting irritated with me having him repeat things.

HAHAHA.. How do they think we feel knowing that american jobs are being outsourced! If they are going to take the job, they should eat up any attitude with a smile!