Chase Identity Protection monitoring

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Customer,

TransUnion Interactive, formerly TrueLink, the program administrator for the Chase Identity ProtectionSM program, is contacting you in regards to your membership account. We regret to inform you that your membership has been cancelled due to account activity, which may indicate an intent to tamper with the credit scoring system on TransUnion's credit report services. Please be aware that as of Monday, September 24, 2007 your Chase Identity Protection benefits will be cancelled and no longer accessible. If the account, provided during the time of your purchase, has been charged a credit for the last paid membership fee will appear on the next statement or the statement that follows.

If you have any questions, please call one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-362-8182, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm PT. They will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,

TransUnion Customer Service

Dear Customer,

TransUnion Interactive, formerly TrueLink, the program administrator for the Chase Identity ProtectionSM program, is contacting you in regards to your membership account. We regret to inform you that your membership has been cancelled due to account activity, which may indicate an intent to tamper with the credit scoring system on TransUnion's credit report services. Please be aware that as of Monday, September 24, 2007 your Chase Identity Protection benefits will be cancelled and no longer accessible. If the account, provided during the time of your purchase, has been charged a credit for the last paid membership fee will appear on the next statement or the statement that follows.

If you have any questions, please call one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-362-8182, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm PT. They will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,

TransUnion Customer Service

I got the same email today...mind u I only log into the account twice since signing on 3 weeks ago...I think they may have cancel me because Truecredit legal department finally sent me an email from their little investigation since August stating that my account has been permanently suspended...I emailed them back and cuss them the hell out about my money - I got a refund the same day 8-)...now my Chase account is suspended...guess I got some cussing out to do!!!!:twisted:

I got the same email today...mind u I only log into the account twice since signing on 3 weeks ago...I think they may have cancel me because Truecredit legal department finally sent me an email from their little investigation since August stating that my account has been permanently suspended...I emailed them back and cuss them the hell out about my money - I got a refund the same day 8-)...now my Chase account is suspended...guess I got some cussing out to do!!!!:twisted:

Hey guys,

I just got the ax with CIP too... Unreal. Advertise a service and then suspend people for using the service as advertised. Nuts!

Take care,

Tones

wow - CIP is crapping all over y'all!

Have you guys all been canceled from TC ? Is that why you're going to CIP? Cuz I haven't been cancelled form TC, but was proactive and cancelled them on my terms, then signed up for CIP. Should I be expecting the email? LOL I only pull a few times a week :p

So what the hell now is this:???

Fraud Alert

What Happened:

Your credit report indicates that additional security precautions must be taken before we can grant access to your credit report online.

What to do:

Contact the Customer Service Team for assistance.A Service Team representative will assist you in confirming the necessary information and, if appropriate, grant you online access to your credit report in minutes.

So now I have a fraud alert on my TU as well?? This is absurd.

Have you guys all been canceled from TC ? Is that why you're going to CIP? Cuz I haven't been cancelled form TC, but was proactive and cancelled them on my terms, then signed up for CIP. Should I be expecting the email? LOL I only pull a few times a week

I was also proactive and cancelled before my September renewal then TC canceled me days after I cancelled. Pulls were random, maybe 3 or 4 a week. After all that is what I paid for. Only 1 inquiry, not enough to worry about.

It's my credit. I read the small print. I've been informed (here) about split files. If I want to see what is going on, it should be my right. If so much didn't rely on what is on your cr, then I wouldn't care. In my opinion, if TU is having a problem with inquiries falling off, then fix the problem.

Well I called and they unlocked it... after pulling the report I only see a fraud alert on Experian for the next 90 days.

Guess I just did my last pull since tomorrow its cancelled. He couldn't comment when I called for the unlock, said I'd just have to wait until Monday to call back since everything looked good to him at the moment.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...