sweetcheeks

TC and "unlimited" claim

This is what it sayson TC site--

Just $14.95 per month. Cancel anytime.

Unlimited access to ALL THREE of your credit reports and credit scores.

Notification within 24 hours of critical changes to all 3 reports.

Plus, $25K ID Theft Insurance at no additional cost!*

No obligation, cancel anytime.

I know mine is limited to once every 24 hrs - Unlimited means I could pull 10 times a day if I wanted to ..........any truth in advertisement????

Anyone planning on suing for misrepresentation??

True Credit is crap, they are cancelling people left and right for pulling their reports too much. So far I havent lost my account with them (I use them for bumpage) I think they are catching on...So I will keep doing it until them cancel me too! When you provide a service stating unlimited credit pulls(or however they worded it) that is what you should get-thats why we are paying them every month right?

Just my opinion,

Blutish

It all depends on who you yell at and how loud big john. I got NO love for TC or TU, so when they slapped me with a 7 year FA the day they canceled me I was on a war path and heads where gonna roll. They told me to send a letter cerfitied, I said "puck no" (spelled correctly) I am not wasting 5 bucks on your error. They said fax it then, ok.. give me the number.. They gave me a toll number, I said "puck no" again, they coughed up a toll free one :) FA gone.

This is what it sayson TC site--

Just $14.95 per month. Cancel anytime.

Unlimited access to ALL THREE of your credit reports and credit scores.

Notification within 24 hours of critical changes to all 3 reports.

Plus, $25K ID Theft Insurance at no additional cost!*

No obligation, cancel anytime.

I know mine is limited to once every 24 hrs - Unlimited means I could pull 10 times a day if I wanted to ..........any truth in advertisement????

Anyone planning on suing for misrepresentation??

A lawyer has got to it. Unlimited access is just that, you can log in and look at your report as many times a month as you want. However, you can not UPDATE your report any time you want. Their ads use to say "update daily if you want".

HOWEVER, you can still update daily if you want, till they can ya.

I have to see an NACA lawyer in a week that also specializes in Class Actions. I have a full copy of the member agreement which I already tore apart here on the site and showed where TC failed to the promises of its product. I'm going to run it past him and see what he says. Will keep you all informed. :D

It all depends on who you yell at and how loud big john. I got NO love for TC or TU, so when they slapped me with a 7 year FA the day they canceled me I was on a war path and heads where gonna roll. They told me to send a letter cerfitied, I said "puck no" (spelled correctly) I am not wasting 5 bucks on your error. They said fax it then, ok.. give me the number.. They gave me a toll number, I said "puck no" again, they coughed up a toll free one :) FA gone.

You actually got a FA due to the actions of a third party company???? I think you need to call a lawyer.

I was kicked off TC last week for too much access! I explained to the rep at TC that if I pay for a service and that service provides a link to update every 24 hrs., how is that too much access? Stupid f#cks!!! I'm a little pissed right now because they accused me of trying to tamper with the credit reports. How can you allow someone to update every 24 hours and then when they do, tell them they are tampering with it? I am going to talk to my attorney and see what he has to say. I'm game for a class action if it comes up. Madin out.

Well they bumped Cranky, so............waiting for the other shoe to drop...on ME!!! I have noticed how screwd up it is lately too.

They have all these alerts...and the same thing is listed again and again, and it's not even what is on the name of the alert.

Hi Mad!!!!!

I paid the TC fee every month for the last 4. I moved didnt really do much but look at the updates they sent me. The next thing I know I get a :twisted:message saying my billing info is incorrect, which is strange as I see the charge on my bank statement?? I call they tell me I am cancelled, due to not being able to bill WTF the charge is on my account?!

I NEVER USED THE DARN SERVICE and STILL given the BOOT after being LIED TOO!

I just googled truecredit and class action lawsuit and found this listed on the myfico forum! (Do the same it is too long to post!!)

Here is the link www.townessettlement.com

Wow Wee a whole 3 months of FREE-Can it be real!? What CRAP..I wasnt signed up between these dates(dec 1999 and apr 2007) So no FREE for Me!

Okay I guess I was late finding this information, I got excited for nothing. I hope it helps someone else tho...

Blutish

Just got cancelled today. F'ers. Yeah, I am pissed too. Unlimited is unlimited. They got my $14.95 for the past 5 YEARS. SOB!

Have we discussed the next tri-pull daily site????

Anyone found a good one we can all have (ie: those of us who are not amex card holders, etc....)

I just got off the phone with the CSR at TC.....I decided not to go the attack method, but sweet and see what that got me. (Probably a wasted call) Anyway, once I said that I was a victim of ID theft and my FA recently expired so I babsit my CRs.....she was "OH! Well, that would explain it! OK! I will get that information off to the investigation team right away! You should hear back in 5 days or so...." (Yeah, right. I will - they will most likely permanently ban me anyway.)

I said, "Do I get credit for the time I can't access?" "Oh, yes, I will refund this months charge right away."

I guess I will update ya'll in a few days.:roll: