True credit bumping WORKS, no change in score?

oompaloompa

For all of you that were skeptical of the True Credit refresh/update scheme to remove inquiries, it worked for me. i was very skeptical that it would work, but I tried it. It took a good 60 days for me, and i updated probably 40-50 times till it happened. Went in to update it today, and BAM, 7 inquiries dropped off. Everything except one in april and one recent was gone.

Here's the thing, this had no change in my scores whatsoever. I mean, not even a one point change. I had a lower number of inquiries overall, but what's the deal? It didn't do anything so what is the point? Large amount of efforts and no results. Starting to wonder if the EQ and EX methods are worth the time.

It works great in fact. I have used it for more then a year.

Your score will not change on TC much, it is a FAKE score and they rarely update it anyway.

Remember it is just for monitoring, don't pay any attention to the scores they give you, only the info on the report.

For all of you that were skeptical of the True Credit refresh/update scheme to remove inquiries, it worked for me. i was very skeptical that it would work, but I tried it. It took a good 60 days for me, and i updated probably 40-50 times till it happened. Went in to update it today, and BAM, 7 inquiries dropped off. Everything except one in april and one recent was gone.

Here's the thing, this had no change in my scores whatsoever. I mean, not even a one point change. I had a lower number of inquiries overall, but what's the deal? It didn't do anything so what is the point? Large amount of efforts and no results. Starting to wonder if the EQ and EX methods are worth the time.

wait, what? I have TC monitoring, how did remove the inquiries?

Down to 2 inq on TU. I signed up for TC before I knew about the bumping. I'm doing credit repair and with active disputes I didn't update daily in the beginning. As items I disputed were bieng corrected or removed altogether, I began updating more often. The inq drops have just been a bonus.

Fraudulent.....

Ya gotta be kidding me. We didn't make the system that only allows so much data, they did.

Talk about fraudulent, look at the real fraudulent ones, they are called CRA, CA's and CRA's, now we can talk fraud !! Real Fraud !!

Fraud is the intent to defraud someone and getting b is not intent to defraud someone when it is there own way of doing it. Besides all of us pay them for this, so it is NOT even close to fraud.

Greed, don't think so either. Someone needs to look in Wiki for the definition of these two terms.

I thought that the whole topic of b* was supposed to be somewhat on the D/L and not necessarily openly discussed like this? :confused:

So, the alternative is to talk in code and use aliases? "Roger that CIC, the questions have been b* off my the report by El TruCreditor"

Was that sarcasm? Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy i hope it was.

So, the alternative is to talk in code and use aliases? "Roger that CIC, the questions have been b* off my the report by El TruCreditor"

Was that sarcasm? Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy i hope it was.

Actually Oompaloompa (do-pa-de-do), it wasn't sarcasm. My comment was based off of other threads where other OP's got "yelled at" (albeit online) for posting so openly about the topic. I didn't know, don't get PO'd at me!

I started using the update scheme today but when I updated on tc I think they charged again

do I get charged every time I update?

TC is a monthly subscription for a flat price - you should never get charged for every time you update. If still in doubt call the TC Customer Service Number to confirm.

Actually Oompaloompa (do-pa-de-do), it wasn't sarcasm. My comment was based off of other threads where other OP's got "yelled at" (albeit online) for posting so openly about the topic. I didn't know, don't get PO'd at me!

My bad, I snapped a little...

Yeah- they can cancel me if they want but mine are already gone. Besides, I wasn't pulling it every day like clockwork, mainly because I'd forget the exact time i'd last done it and would get frustrated going to the length of logging in, etc etc. Speaking of which, I've never paid for something and then got assaulted with A. so many frickin' steps and b.s. to use it as it's advertised and B. a huge amount of ads.

I mean I'm hit with like 4-5 comeons to upgrade to Insurance Score, Mortgage Score, Auto Loan Score, etc. Then I'm hit with some dumb talking ad pitching some coupon thing, with the "no thank you" link dead, every solitary time I go to upgrade. Not to mention banner ads on 2 sides of the page pitching this that are "tailored to my credit needs". Thank you but, I think I can do better than first premier bank. And now, I'm supposed to be scared that they will raise my cost of service for no reason or cancel me because I use the account as advertised.

Whatever. To the newcomers, at first update every 3 out of 4 days, It took 45 total updates for me. Put the brakes on down to 1 out of 3 days. Worked for me. You'll find that even doing repair, you only need to pull a few times a month.