removing ca tradelines... is it possible?

romadstud

hello all again...

quick question for you guys.. is it possible to remove a closed tradeline from a ca? it has been paid in full and they reported the last month as "kd" on my cr... there are multiple ca's that are doing this... so can i and how do i get rid of these lil derrogatories... all my debt is paid for save the one ca that isn't reporting... but that's it... my cr will look a whole lot nicer once it's done... any help would be much obliged...

thanks

hello all again...

quick question for you guys.. is it possible to remove a closed tradeline from a ca? it has been paid in full and they reported the last month as "kd" on my cr... there are multiple ca's that are doing this... so can i and how do i get rid of these lil derrogatories... all my debt is paid for save the one ca that isn't reporting... but that's it... my cr will look a whole lot nicer once it's done... any help would be much obliged...

thanks

since you paid it off, keep disputing it: soon or late, they will not reply to the dispute since they got their money.

OP might want to think about some sort of goodwill letter to the CA AFTER DISPUTING as "not mine"...something like "When I paid your company I did so with the verbal agreement that this account would be removed form my credit reports. The accounts are still on my reports, please comply with our original agreement..." blah blah blah

I got 2 paid collections off my reports this way *without having a verbal agreement to dlete*

OP might want to think about some sort of goodwill letter to the CA AFTER DISPUTING as "not mine"...something like "When I paid your company I did so with the verbal agreement that this account would be removed form my credit reports. The accounts are still on my reports, please comply with our original agreement..." blah blah blah

I got 2 paid collections off my reports this way *without having a verbal agreement to dlete*

now is there a sample letter to that affect in the forums or do i need to create something new?...

thanks for the advice btw guys... .

i really appreciate it

:mrgreen::mrgreen: