help with equifax inquiries...i did my homework

This references the EX method of removing inquiries, discussed ad naseum in this thread: http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263630&highlight=experian+inquiry

Here is the problem, the method used, (quoted verbatim): 1st post

Quote:

Go here https://www.econsumer.equifax.com/co...online_dispute and enter in your zip code. At the top of the next page right under the Red Colored Welcome Message, you can select "click here" if you dont have a confirmation number.

You can only do 6 at a time but you can go back and do all of them. I removed 16 inquires.

5th post

Quote:

Just put in the creditors name and under the account number field I put "Inquiry month/day/year" (Example "Inquiry 03/05/07") as listed on the CR.

Now look at the following pictures of my attempted dispute 10 minutes ago, and tell me where I can enter a creditor's name, and where I can furthermore enter an account number. Also please advise as to how there could be 6 different disputes at all, given that there are only 3 places to enter information. The creditor name and address are static, cannot be changed. HELP!

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

HELP

And it's supposed to be EQ not EX. This also does not help anyone who is living in a CSC state unless you have a trusted person living in an EQ state that you can use their address to file the dispute.

Just a note I disputed all my EQ off (about 17) over a period of months and I live IN TX..CSC state. But then again I am brave compared to others. I just put in a zip code that was not in CSC state. In fact I used the zip code of one of my creditors so that if ever asked, I will just say it was a really huge mistake. Call it stupid or brave but it worked for me.

I did something similar and it worked for removing the first 5 ings. Friday I got a letter from EQ stating that I was a CSC client and my request had been forwarded to them... I wasn't going for INQs tho... I only have one each with EQ and EX. I was only requesting their correction of my DOB and removing somebody else's address from my previous addresses.

• 3 weeks later...