Should I push it further?

Lilolas

Hey gang!

So I've sent two GW letters to Medical Revenue services regarding a med bill that was sent to collections. The first response regarding my GW letter, was that they could not delete the listing from my credit report. But, they would instead report the listing as paid. After my second letter I received a more vague pronouncement that they "pride" themselves on following the law...and left a direct number for me to call the escalation manager...Here's my question: should I call (I know that calling is sometimes a no-no) or should I write another GW letter?

Thanks for your time and advice!!!:)++

Lilo

:D I called Medical Data Systems this morning and they have agreed to delete the listings from my cr once i've paid in full! They are going to send me a letter verifying this agreement this week. I am really really excited and happy about this...

I guess this is another testimony that GW letters do work...BE PERSISTENT!!

Thanks!