Lowes v. HomeDepot v. Sears

Okay- I have been searching, but havent' gotten a good answer. Between the three cards above- which should be easiest to get? My transunion CR is in the best shape by far, around 640, my Experian is around 610 and I don't know my EQ- but I know it has the most problems....

We want to apply for one of these cards- preferably the first two - for future appliance and home repair purchases...I have a dis. chap 7 bk from Aug 2005.

Anyone care to share their experiences with these 3? TIA

Anyone care to share their experiences with these 3? TIA

I just applied and received a Home Depot and a Lowe's card in the past 6 months. Both are low limits ($750). I have a BK7 discharged at the end of 2004 and 5 "Included in Bankruptcy" accounts that I can't seem to get removed.

I also have over 15 newer open tradelines that are paying as agreed and scores that fluctuate between 660 and 720, depending if I carry a balance on my credit cards or not.

Never applied for Sears so I can't speak to that.

Hope that helps!

Thank you to all for the help- I did visit the website whogavemecredit.com, but it is not clearly stated which bureau is pulled. Most people put all 3 of their scores down and don't mention who is pulled.

I heard that Lowe's was easier to get, but then heard all the denial stories...

I was just looking for some personal stories before I decide! Thanks to all for replying!

OH yeah- I have 2 "baddies' on my CR that I cannot seem to get removed, though they are SOO close to the 7+year mark. They are BOA and Chase, so i want to avoid those finance companies right now....

Thank you to all for the help- I did visit the website whogavemecredit.com, but it is not clearly stated which bureau is pulled. Most people put all 3 of their scores down and don't mention who is pulled.

I heard that Lowe's was easier to get, but then heard all the denial stories...

I was just looking for some personal stories before I decide! Thanks to all for replying!

OH yeah- I have 2 "baddies' on my CR that I cannot seem to get removed, though they are SOO close to the 7+year mark. They are BOA and Chase, so i want to avoid those finance companies right now....

this database is much better, you have to register though.

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?autocom=creditpulls

• 1 month later...