How To Get Daily Results On Chages to Credit Report?

lovelydria

On True Credit, on the page that shows your credit report there will be a link on the right side of the page that says "Update Report". Click on that and follow the steps. You have to look at a few ads, but it will get to your updated report. You can update once every 24 hours or so.

Oh, Equifax will mail you a copy of your updated report through regular mail.

I got a 3 in 1 credit report from EQ and I sign up with truecredit, how do I see daily results if I dispute online? another question.... I did the EQ inquiry online will they mail me the results? Thanks So Much:confused:XhairXXhairXXhairXXhairX

Hey! Also wanted to mention that when you dispute online, you don't necessarily get results within 24 hours. The investigation process still drags on for 30 days. Although they may take items off or you may see your score go up, you won't have a full report of what has happened until the expiration date of your investigation. :)

I just updated with true credit and my scores as of 09-14-07 was:

Trans Union 488

Experian 486

Equifax 500

now as of 09-18-07

Trans Union 488

Experian 493

Equifax500

I think my credit score went up with experian because I started my dispute with them 09-08-07. I looked at my disputes and saw that I had 3 accounts Deleted! So I take it that, that's the reason that it went up 7points.:):):):):)

Another thing I started my dispute process with equifax and trans union online on 09-12-07. Does that matter?:confused: I am so happy and thanks so much. I am new as you all know it and I am so happy that I found this lovely website.....Thanks To Everyone.... I will have Good Credit Soon......:BigDance::twothumbsup:::travolta::::celebrate:::multibounce:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but can u describe what is Fako i mean i understand it must be Fake but if i am using Truecredit are those scores fake??? so how can i knw my true Fico scores. I thought Truecredit is owned by Trunsunion so how can it be fake??

By the way do the EQ and EX inquries also get bumped??? like TU??

Sorry but can u describe what is Fako i mean i understand it must be Fake but if i am using Truecredit are those scores fake??? so how can i knw my true Fico scores. I thought Truecredit is owned by Trunsunion so how can it be fake??

By the way do the EQ and EX inquries also get bumped??? like TU??

You can purchase your FICO scores at www.myfico.com. DO a search on FACO vs FICO or something similar - there is a wealth of information regarding that topic.

I would explain - but I don't know the answer myself! I am gonna have to do a search! 8-)

From what I have gathered and studied here and elsewhere including TC's own site...

"FAKO" is an applied term. It is basically a score assigned by the CRA for your individual report. It is not a FICO score, thus the term FAKO. In the case of TrueCredit, TransUnion uses its own scoring model/system to assign a score for all three agencies using its own criteria based on the information in your report from each agency.

I would use my FAKO only to track my "progress" in my journey.