Capital One Email Address Format?

VeVe

did you try disputing with the CRB's? That is definently grounds for disputing with the CRB's. Then you can have them (the OC) verify all the information on your account. Do not dispute your debt with them but have them verify it. This site has an excellent letter for verifying information with the OC's.

did you try disputing with the CRB's? That is definently grounds for disputing with the CRB's. Then you can have them (the OC) verify all the information on your account. Do not dispute your debt with them but have them verify it. This site has an excellent letter for verifying information with the OC's.

Verifying it isn't the problem. The problem is all the errors and non-communication on their end. I want answers, an explanation, a resolution, something.

I did send copies of the letters to the CRA's, but they wouldn't accept them. I'll have the dispute results on Saturday, but I'm not expecting much. I disputed simply as a formality.

File a complaint with the BBB. Be sure to include all your documents (numerous letters trying to resolve this matter, etc.) with your complaint. Just filing a complaint with no documentation that you have tried to resolve this matter before taking it to the BBB is not likely to get you a good result in my opinion.

I usually get good results with the BBB when I send good documentation, others will claim they don't have good results. I actually caught Capital One Auto Finance in a lie...they told me one thing, but their web site told me something else. I sent the web site print out and their written telling me they didn't offer something to the BBB and suddenly I got my desired outcome.