I've hit a wall with EX and Asset

My credit repair journey has been going so well up to this point. I have removed just about every negative from my CRs, except for two negative accounts from EX and a paid judgment that will drop off next year on EX and TU.

But now I've hit a brick wall. EX refuses to investigate anymore, Asset refuses to validate. I've reported Asset to the BBB and got their "we'll obtain documentation and send to you" but that was over three months ago. I DVed more than 30 days after the initial dunning letter, so I don't know what recourse I have in that regard. Any suggestions what else I can do?

My credit repair journey has been going so well up to this point. I have removed just about every negative from my CRs, except for two negative accounts from EX and a paid judgment that will drop off next year on EX and TU.

But now I've hit a brick wall. EX refuses to investigate anymore, Asset refuses to validate. I've reported Asset to the BBB and got their "we'll obtain documentation and send to you" but that was over three months ago. I DVed more than 30 days after the initial dunning letter, so I don't know what recourse I have in that regard. Any suggestions what else I can do?

Good question Buckeye...I'm a newbie, but from my research on the board I would think you would file suit next...but you know that is a kind of big deal (at least to me). So I'd like to hear what the experts have to say....

If you have disputed with the CRA's already, the DF is obligated to provide you information if you follow the form within the FCRA. They have 30 days to follow up or it's a violation. IMO, you might want to gather up all your violations, make a nice well written complaint then send an ITS with a copy of the first two pages of the compliant. If you have a strong case, this is the point were they may fold. BTW, is the debt SOL?

If you have disputed with the CRA's already, the DF is obligated to provide you information if you follow the form within the FCRA. They have 30 days to follow up or it's a violation. IMO, you might want to gather up all your violations, make a nice well written complaint then send an ITS with a copy of the first two pages of the compliant. If you have a strong case, this is the point were they may fold. BTW, is the debt SOL?

Unfortunately, I live in Ohio, so the SOL won't be up until my daughter is in college. I'm afraid that any stronger action may result in a lawsuit against me. But, I suppose if they did that, I would have some sort of defense since I have been requesting validation on this debt for-ev-er.