AMEX Blue Cash

Anyone know what the minimum FICO score is for this card? My FICOs (pulled today) are 698,686 and 685. I have a Discover card with good history that I've had since 1997 and I am an AU on my wife's AMEX which has good history. I just applied knowing that the AU tag coming off soon will drop my scores some and I got a "you will receive a response in 14 days".

Anyone get approved for this card with scores like mine? Thanks in advance.

Just to give you an update, I tried to check the status of my application online and it said they needed additional info. So I called and they told me my address didn't match since I just moved. After I verified my address, they said my card will arrive in 4-5 days and welcome to the AMEX family!! I am very happy right now. The last card I had applied for was the Hooters Card a year ago. At that time my scores were 575. A year later my scores are up 115 points and I am approved for AMEX. Thanks for all the responses. I appreciate everything I have learned from this site.

Just to give you an update, I tried to check the status of my application online and it said they needed additional info. So I called and they told me my address didn't match since I just moved. After I verified my address, they said my card will arrive in 4-5 days and welcome to the AMEX family!! I am very happy right now. The last card I had applied for was the Hooters Card a year ago. At that time my scores were 575. A year later my scores are up 115 points and I am approved for AMEX. Thanks for all the responses. I appreciate everything I have learned from this site.

CONGRATS! Do you have any derogs on your reports now?

Come on Big John you p****y, apply!

-r

Just egging....

LOL.. keep up the peer pressure razr I need it. If they were pulling EX I wouldn't be so worried, but this one CA has 5 derogs on my report (none of which are mine, but that's a different story). They expire Nov 07 so I'm kinda trying to hand out till then, I will have no CA's on any of my reports.