EX and I don't get along.

lovebug5

Yesterday morning I logged into TC and saw that my EX score went up 12 points. Looked at my report and saw that they had taken off a derog. Went to their online dispute section to check the status of my disputes and saw that an account was deleted. Woo-hoo!

Until today, when I re-logged into TC and saw that my score dropped 13 points, yet nothing has changed.

EX is the devil. :evil:

Yesterday morning I logged into TC and saw that my EX score went up 12 points. Looked at my report and saw that they had taken off a derog. Went to their online dispute section to check the status of my disputes and saw that an account was deleted. Woo-hoo!

Until today, when I re-logged into TC and saw that my score dropped 13 points, yet nothing has changed.

EX is the devil. :evil:

IMO, EX is the worst of the 3.

I know TC (and consequently Chase) uses a different scoring system to generate FAKO's, but I can't help but to think they actually apply a different FAKO method to each of the 3. My EX just simply will NOT change more than +/-5 despite huge sweeping changes in both directions on the other 2 fakos. Today my JCPenney updated EX to show less than 10% balance when last month it was maxed out. EX did not change a single POINT.

This drove me to buy my first EX FICO, and it was 70 (yes, seventy) points higher. Now I have serious reservations about FAKO scores even remotely giving you an idea of where you stand!