Adding private mortgages to credit reports

lake

I use very little institutional credit. I have two open accounts and five closed accounts, all good.

I use private mortgages in my investment business, and in the last few years have obtained and paid off nearly $1,000,000. These were obtained without credit checks.

Is it possible to get those onto my credit reports? What would I have to do?

My future investments will require credit checks, and my scores are held down by lack of credit activity. Thanks for your help.

Is it possible to get those onto my credit reports? What would I have to do?

You would have to go back to the issuers of those mortgages ans see if they would be willing to report, in retroactive. This woul cost them money for starters, and for two, I dont know if what you're asking is even possible.

Maybe someone esle with more experience can weigh in here, but I dont think it it will help your score. What it will help is obtaining new loans. You would want to get a payment history from all those loans you got and paid off. This history, though from a private party, will show your new lender that you are in fact credit worthy. A little roundabout but an option.