Captiol One

nsammon68

Well I recently brought a home right now my credit score is 694

scince I have brought my home captiol one as been calling every day for a 10 year old debt of $400 and they want a$4500 for but will settle for $2500 I said no way and refuse to anserew the phone for them. I already have a couple credit cards with pretty high limits. I guess I would like to get captiol one off my credit report not for $2500 though . Personaly I think the statue of limitations is up on this and they should just leave me alone and take it off my credit report?

FOAD/C&D in one...you are way out of SOLC & SOLR. In your C&D I would add the caveat of it being time barred. Send it CMRRR.

This will stop the phone ringing!! Only a fool would continue collection activities upon reciept of a C&D...time barred to boot. No one should be afraid of answering their phone. Take your phone back.

Cheers