Sign in to follow this  
TPHicks

Don't know what way to go?

Maybe I shouldn't have titled my last post My have screwed myself! I wanted to clear something's up and give more info than my last post!

Thanks for everyone's advice. I didn't intentally write a NSF check (someone got a hold of my debit card). I thought when they called I had no other way to go. I NO that this account isn't mine! I pulled my CR last week and found my info along with someone else's on my CR I have started a fraud case on my CR. Can they call and threaten to sue you. I am new at this but I remember reading something about treats by CA on here?? I live in Texas. I have tried to look them up to see if they are bonded in Texas and I can't find them can anyone help or has anyone dealt with them before. On my CR it has this account under Wells Fargo charged off april 2007 and I guess that is where the CA comes in. What should I do next. When I spoke with the guy I felt as if I had know other way to go but that is before I started reading the forums. AWESOME bty! Thanks for any input!

* CA is HOSTO, Buchan, Prater, & Lawrence,P.L.L.C

PO Box 3397

Little Rock, Ar 72203

More information is likely to get you a decent response:

Date of check

Date returned

Amount

Explain previous contacts with the bank, letters, phone calls?

When did you first hear from the collection agency? Was it a letter, if so, what did it say specifically? Include dates and amounts.

Have you spoken on the phone to the collection agency? What was said, specifically?