Inquiry Question

conner

Does it pay to contact the companies who are pulling your report to have them removed? I tried disputing them with TU & EX and the response I got from TU is:

TURESPONSE.jpg

Should I try and dispute them again? Or should I contact the companies that are pulling the reports especially because 2 or 3 companies have multiple pulls...

I'm assuming you mean hard pulls.....

**no comments from the peanut gallery!!!!**

I have never gotten a company to remove its hard inquiries from my report...they always claim they had PP (permissible Purpose) at the time of the inquiry and they would not remove. If it's on EQ you can dispute them off...just search for the EQ inq removal 24 hour monster thread. If it's on TU, then b* them off if you have TC...if it's EX - youre effed.

I just got that letter today as well. I can only get them off of EQ. I sent over $200 in CMRRR to hard pull companies and received NO response from any of them. I sent a letter to TU and EX saying that they were not from companies I authorized... and nothing. I have tried several things and nothing has worked at this time. Hopefully you have a good answer because I would LOVE to try something else.