Getting ready to sue

Rick9972

Consider me a short bus rider when it comes to anything involving the courts. I have a CA with 18 violations and counting and probably will not settle even if they offer. I only owe them 1500 and will pay the OC if they countersue.

Could someone post the short bus version of exactly what are the steps involved in filing suit. Would this be small claims or Federal court?

Federal court it is. LOL KY has no State laws to break. I basically expect to take a family vacation next year on their dollar. They are doing some of the stupidest things, things that have a perfect paper trail. *evil grin* Will give them the first three as accidents, after that pay to play boys.

In my case vs Brachfeld & Associates, I am sueing in federal court over FDCPA and State violations. Under federal law, I am also entitled to sue in federal court for state violations if it can be shown that the court has supplimental jurisdiction to hear and decide all claims asserted by the plaintiff (which is me, in my case).

I do not want to rock any boats, but that is exactly how my attorney has set up my lawsuit.

If you are in doubt - seek council!

StressPot