Help With BofA *please*

BofA is evil.

They told me to bring my ID into a Bank of America banking center. I did that but now they want to see my social. I don't have time to run back and forth. They won't let go of any of the funds I charged on it. OK that is fine but if they don't think I live where I do, why did they send me a card and let me activiate it? LOL

Everyone is extremeley rude. It's being reported as a 1,000CL but they won't unlock the card.

Edited: I sent off a letter to the corporate office explaining the situation and asked them to delete it from my credit reports and not just report it as closed.

I am so sorry you are having a problem with BofA :(. I love them actually, b/c I have never ran into a problem with them (knock on wood). But this does give me a heads up if I do run into any situations with them. Sorry again for all the trouble they are giving you; Wells Fargo used to do this to me and I ended up switching over to BofA and I've loved them ever since.

They did finally unlock it. The consumer protection guy was telling me to go back into a BofA. I demanded to speak with an operations manager since the supervisor was again "in a meeting." He unlocked it, but the way they treated me was bot good before that. I did mail of a letter to the corporate office, I'm guessing a response next week.

I talked to a higher up and he said the reason they fraud flagged me was I had no credit before this card and I put in multiple applicatoins for new cards.

I understadn the extra caution but they mailed me the card and let me activate it before they started the fraud drama.

I'm glad you have had a better experience with them! :) :) :)

Odd thing about B of A. I received an invite via AAA (Auto Club) to apply for a Mastercard. I responded and was sent immediately to BofA credit. They ran Experion and asked me a series of question. I got a 0 APR Transfer Balance good until Nov 08. They told me my CL over the phone would be $2500 to start and after a few months I could ask for a increase. Well the card came in 10 days. I called to activate and asked them if I could up the line. I was sent to a evaluator over the phone and was aked what line was I looking for. I said $5000. They approved.

Sorry you are having such a terrible experience with BOA. They are actually one of my favs and have been very good to me with extending credit and with their offers they send me periodically. Im particularly fond of the Alaska Airlines credit AND debit cards.

Hope everything turns for the better.