contacting the o.c.

msccook

Send a letter to remove negative trade lines to the credit reporting agencies. There are plenty of good letters on this sight that you can use. A debt. from 1999 needs to be removed, generally its automatic. The SOL on negative trade lines is seven years, also send a verification letter to who ever inserted the ding and reference any SOL you have for your state.

One thing you will learn about cleaning up your credit if your not "Johnny on the spot'" no one else will be either.

Your info says your from LA. If this is a credit card account the Statue is 3 years in your state, if its some other debt, you have 10 years, which means you have another two too go and they can collect on it.

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/rebuild/statuteLimitations.shtml

I have a item on my credit report since 1999, I contacted the O.C. to validate to claim, they did not. The claim was sold 3 times. The purchases send me validation, it is schedule to be removed from my report 2008. Could the time change since it was validated?

Dispute with the CRAs as too old.

-r