How Many Disputes At One Time?

lovelydria

I have been reading a book call "The Guerrilla Guide To Credit Repair" in the book it states that you should dispute at least 3 things at a time in diffrent orders. exsample say you have 24 neg things on your credit report and you want to dispute all of them, dont do all of them. He say take 3 random tradelines from each report and dispute it like that and you will get better results. because if you dispute all neg things, your resluts may come back frivolous. Please tell me what you think in regards to this book information.

I have been reading a book call "The Guerrilla Guide To Credit Repair" in the book it states that you should dispute at least 3 things at a time in diffrent orders. exsample say you have 24 neg things on your credit report and you want to dispute all of them, dont do all of them. He say take 3 random from each report and dispute it like that and you will get better results. because if you dispute all neg things, your resluts may come back frivolous. Please tell me what you think in regards to this book information.

Hey Dria...

If you search the forums, you will find a whole slew of threads on this topic already. The answer to this is subjective - some people dispute 3 to 5 per letter, some dispute more than that...Some even dispute less. But the general rule of thumb is to do about 3 to 5, per the majority on here.

Good luck!

I would hesitate to dispute every negative on your file and a few inquiries as well. They legally have to investigate anything you say is not yours and they have a time limit to do it in. When I started out, I disputed everything ( about 5 negative items) and got great results.