Updated CR not so updated

Lilolas

9/10 I received an updated cr from EQ showing that 2 listings were deleted. Last night I get myfico score and notice these same 2 accounts that were deleted were not! So I call Equifax this morning and ask when this information would be updated. The representative then told me that the 2 listings (previously listed as deletions) were not in fact deleted at all!

But how did I get this updated CR 9/10 w/ confirmation number that shows my "updated" cr from EQ w/ those 2 listings deleted? Could they have reentered those items so quickly w/o notifying me? Should I ask for a new investigation? What's my recourse with EQ and their seemingly suspect practices?

Sorry to be rambling...I'm kind of :twisted:...just a little bit

9/10 I received an updated cr from EQ showing that 2 listings were deleted. Last night I get myfico score and notice these same 2 accounts that were deleted were not! So I call Equifax this morning and ask when this information would be updated. The representative then told me that the 2 listings (previously listed as deletions) were not in fact deleted at all!

But how did I get this updated CR 9/10 w/ confirmation number that shows my "updated" cr from EQ w/ those 2 listings deleted? Could they have reentered those items so quickly w/o notifying me? Should I ask for a new investigation? What's my recourse with EQ and their seemingly suspect practices?

Sorry to be rambling...I'm kind of :twisted:...just a little bit

you really should call back, in a hope, that you will talk to a different representative. Not all the people who work there really know what they're doing, sometimes it's a shame. So, are saying your got your dispute results then? And, for your information, even thought equifax and myfico.com are the same, it takes time to update your file on myfico.com...up to four days, sometimes.

you really should call back, in a hope, that you will talk to a different representative. Not all the people who work there really know what they're doing, sometimes it's a shame. So, are saying your got your dispute results then? And, for your information, even thought equifax and myfico.com are the same, it takes time to update your file on myfico.com...up to four days, sometimes.

Thanks IMC :) I was thinking to call again in hopes I'd get a different rep...it's just so frustrating! I'm going to call again. I thought if they mailed me out a copy of my updated cr showing the deletions on 9/10 that it would be updated by now...

So I just called and spoke with a another representative who verified that those 2 listings were not deleted...so she said eventhough I have a "recent" cr showing these listings as deleted, they will have to investigate and verify the information again. This is kind of ridiculous. She even said a listing that I actually DO have on this report wasn't on the report she had...where is the accountability here? :-( Wowza!

Dear Equifax,

Thank you for re-investigating the trade lines that I thought you thought were deleted. Even though I thought you thought that I knew they weren't deleted, I would appreciate it if you would not reinsert the trade line I thought you deleted when you told me that you thought they weren't deleted.

-r

Dear Equifax,

Thank you for re-investigating the trade lines that I thought you thought were deleted. Even though I thought you thought that I knew they weren't deleted, I would appreciate it if you would not reinsert the trade line I thought you deleted when you told me that you thought they weren't deleted.

-r

LOL8-)

Dear Equifax,

-r

I read this abour 5 times and still don't understand. I would just delete if I were them. lol:lol: