HSBC CC Offers

A month ago I got an unsecured $750.00 CC with a decent APR and annual fee thru HSBC.

Today I got another offer from HSBC for the same $750.00 card.

Should I try the 'instant online approval" or will I be denied and waste an inquiry because I recently started another CC with them.

I also have a $1,300.00 unsecured card with WAMU. I am rebuilding my credit from BK7 and thought 3 CC's would be good to do that.

Would it be better to have 3 CC's from 3 different issuers?

Would it be better to hold off on a third card, until an offer comes in with a higher starting limit?

Thanks!

A month ago I got an unsecured $750.00 CC with a decent APR and annual fee thru HSBC.

Today I got another offer from HSBC for the same $750.00 card.

Should I try the 'instant online approval" or will I be denied and waste an inquiry because I recently started another CC with them.

I also have a $1,300.00 unsecured card with WAMU. I am rebuilding my credit from BK7 and thought 3 CC's would be good to do that.

Would it be better to have 3 CC's from 3 different issuers?

Would it be better to hold off on a third card, until an offer comes in with a higher starting limit?

Thanks!

Don't do it. You will be denied for having one of thier cards already. From what I understand, you can't have two VISA's or two MC's with HSBC, they have to be seperate brands, one VISA one MC. I feel into this trick and I wasted an INQ.