Experian Run-Around....

Down But Not Out

Hello all,

1st I am very new to this (credit repair) and this site. I try to research but there is so much info. I hate to ask something that has been talked about several times I am sure.

I DV'ed Experian on 7/23..

I was sent their "stall" dated 8/13. Requesting proof of I.D, ect.

I sent this to them asap (next day) and now it's 9/20 and not a word?

In the stall they state they have taken no action, how can that be? Do I need to DV again? I've read several posts that this has happened and some people get results just days after they mail info and some do not mail info and still get results....... Any Ideas? Thanks in advance...

Hello all,

1st I am very new to this (credit repair) and this site. I try to research but there is so much info. I hate to ask something that has been talked about several times I am sure.

I DV'ed Experian on 7/23..

I was sent their "stall" dated 8/13. Requesting proof of I.D, ect.

I sent this to them asap (next day) and now it's 9/20 and not a word?

In the stall they state they have taken no action, how can that be? Do I need to DV again? I've read several posts that this has happened and some people get results just days after they mail info and some do not mail info and still get results....... Any Ideas? Thanks in advance...

Did you DV them or Dispute with them?

You edo mean you disputed them, right?

What probably happened..and keep this in mind in the future..they requested more information, and by sending it, you gave them 15 more days to invvestigate.

NEXT TIME ignore them when they ask for ID. It is a stall tatic.

If you are doing name changes and address changes, you will need to send ID with the dispute.

As a matter of fact..copy your DL onto the same sheet of paper you do your dispute on.

Z