Need Great Seneca Financial Help!

karoshi3

GSF sued me back in 9/05, I mistakenly and foolishly did not fight it. Long story short, my wages were garnished for a $2411 DEFLT JDGMT, which has now been paid in full since 12/06. The CR still has the judgment listed as unpaid, not as CIV JD SAT. I have disputed this with CRA multiple times, but each time TU/EQ/EX has validated the judgment as correct. The CRA interestingly has updated the disputed pay status on my OC TL to reflect payment after charge off/collection. I eventually contacted the county circuit court in order to rectify the problem; however, the clerk told me that the plaintiff (GSF) has to file a satisfaction of judgment form with the court in order for them to update my CR. So, kind credit gurus what is the best way for me to resolve this problem? Any FCFCBA, FCRA or FDCPA violations? Any sage advice is much appreciated...

karoshi3

http://www.ojd.state.or.us/lin/home.nsf/pages/scjudgement

actual judgment to be

Defined by Oregon....

SATISFACTIONS

A satisfaction is a form filed by the judgment creditor to acknowledge that the debt has been paid and is no longer owing. Satisfaction forms are available at the court or can be purchased at an office supply or book stores that sell legal documents. A satisfaction is a notarized document and you must have the document notarized by a notary. You can check the telephone book for a notary, or ask at your bank. A judgment debtor may have difficulty getting a judgment satisfied by a creditor for various reasons. It then takes a judge's order to satisfy the judgment. There is no court fee to file a satisfaction.

Ok, so all I can find is that it is the debtor's responsibility to make sure it is filed and that there is no fee to file it. If you have a copy, take it over and submit it for the judge to sign it. If not, get a copy if you can and do that.