I have no credit and need a loan

Why do you need a loan and how soon do you need it? You can do this, but it won't help you right away:

1) Open a Crown Jewelers account (they won't even check your credit)

2) Try Orchard Bank and see if they will offer you anything

3) You can ask for a loan from wherever you bank.

-r

I had a 664 EX and only an Orchard card when I first tried they denied me based on not enough TL's and good history too new. :roll:

I would have to agree with razr.

I signed up for CJ's, Patelco, Macy's and Dell before I tried Hooters again and finally got it. After a few months I was able to obtain Walmart, Target and then my Chase card. :p

Hooters is not as easy to get and I think they look at your history more than your score. JMHO8]

I had a 664 EX and only an Orchard card when I first tried they denied me based on not enough TL's and good history too new. :roll:

I would have to agree with razr.

I signed up for CJ's, Patelco, Macy's and Dell before I tried Hooters again and finally got it. After a few months I was able to obtain Walmart, Target and then my Chase card. :p

Hooters is not as easy to get and I think they look at your history more than your score. JMHO8]

Man, hooters must be bi-polar too, but I got in with them with NO good history except my Orchard and CJ accounts and I'm not even sure they were reporting yet. Juniper did give me the, you don't have enough history and you suck rejection though.

Remember the "Hooters" thread?

I think we found out that with Hooters you really just can't tell what criteria they use for approving people. :? That's why I called and asked them to send me a written explanation as to why I was declined. When I was trigger happy and applied for all these cards I also got denied by Juniper. :? Again, another one that people were saying was so easy to get. :roll: Then I got the ol' :ah:ah:ah: from LNY and Cav. After I got Chase I stopped, for the time being anyway. :lol:

Sometimes the local bank can be more flexible than a big chain bank...go in and talk to them, there arer many reasons people have no creidt, you do not have bad credit you just don't have any open accounts...maybe you can collateralize something you own for a loan, like the car or some property...small banks may be able to help you...I don't think CC can help you soon enough and why run up debt you don't need...JMHO

BTW before I started my repair I had no credit...I owned alot of property and my business, I just had no debt...

Good luck to you :lol: