Equifax 1st Round Grand Slam!!!

Thanks to ALL the intelligent & helpful people on this site I just hit a GRAND SLAM with Equifax. Disputed 11 items on 8/18/07, Got my dispute results back today, 11 out of 11 items DELETED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have TWO accounts on my file. One good (car loan) & One for $181 about to be paid next month!! The days of Bad Credit are officially OVER!!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't paid for the my score watch so I'm not sure what my score has jumped to, but prior to the deletes it was 451. We'll see ....

*Sorry for all the exclamations points, I can't contain myself.*

Thanks to ALL the intelligent & helpful people on this site I just hit a GRAND SLAM with Equifax. Disputed 11 items on 8/18/07, Got my dispute results back today, 11 out of 11 items DELETED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have TWO accounts on my file. One good (car loan) & One for $181 about to be paid next month!! The days of Bad Credit are officially OVER!!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't paid for the my score watch so I'm not sure what my score has jumped to, but prior to the deletes it was 451. We'll see ....

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats!!

May I ask how what you used as your dispute?

Thanks!

I disputed all of them online. I don't remember the exact reason for each one, but I know I DIDN'T use the "Not Mine". Roughly, "Incorrect Balance", "Paid as Agree...", "Never Late" .. Seriously I don't tack most of this up to my own sophistication, I honestly think this is was sheer blessing and a bit of luck!!

From my understanding when you use the "Not Mine" they can merely match things like address, employers, name & SS#, etc .... With the other reasons, they are almost forced to ACTUALLY validate with the CA balances, payment history, etc ...

TU wasn't as easy, I believe I got 7 out of 11 deleted, which is GREAT!! Still waiting to hear from EX.

I disputed TU & EQ online, EX I disputed in writing. I just got my EX back and, in a nutshell, they're going to be a bit more of a pain in the azzets to deal with. They didn't even investigate most of what I requested them to investigate. What violation is that? I need to get them on that ASAP!

I disputed TU & EQ online, EX I disputed in writing. I just got my EX back and, in a nutshell, they're going to be a bit more of a pain in the azzets to deal with. They didn't even investigate most of what I requested them to investigate. What violation is that? I need to get them on that ASAP!

You live in TX, you should have been dealing with CSC instead of EQ for disputes. I didn't even think CSC offered disputes online. But I have heard of some people getting around CSC and going directly to EQ ... none the less ... congrats my fellow Texan on your VICTORY!